Chanting a manifestation for success is very important prior to going shopping at a thrift store or flea market. You can do it on your own in your house or car prior to shopping since most people are too self-conscious to do it publicly.
I have a friend who likes to do it as a way to calm herself before going into a thrift store. The more confident you feel about your ability to manifest, the better results you will get. I personally use a simple chant when I go to a thrift store or on a big sourcing trip. I say to myself, “I am a success. I am a success. I am a success.” I say this over and over again until I feel confident and ready to tackle my sourcing trip. If you are not comfortable chanting out loud, you can say it to yourself in your head. The important thing is to really believe it and feel it in your heart. When you do this, you are sending a powerful message to the Universe that you are confident and ready to manifest your desires.
Visualize Your Thrifting Success
Another great way to prepare for success is to visualize your desired outcome. Take a few minutes to close your eyes and imagine yourself already in possession of your desire. Whether that’s the grail you are looking for, or a memory of the last time you found something amazing.
For example, if you are looking to buy a grateful dead t-shirt, see yourself wearing it around town during your next night out. The more detailed you can make your visualization, the better. Really feel the emotions of happiness, success, and satisfaction that come along with achieving your goal. When you take the time to visualize your desired outcome, you are sending a strong message to the Universe that you are ready and willing to receive it. The Universe will respond by bringing your desires into your reality.
Set Your Intentions Prior to going Thrifting
Setting your intentions is another important step to take before going shopping. Your intentions are what you want to achieve with your purchase. For example, if you are looking to buy a new pair of jeans, you may set the intention of finding a pair of jeans that is comfortable and durable. When you set your intentions, be specific and use positive language. T
Believe in Yourself
One of the most important things to remember when manifesting your desires is to believe in yourself. You must believe that you are worthy of receiving your desires. You must also believe that you are capable of achieving your goals. If you don’t believe in yourself, it will be very difficult to manifest your desires. The Universe will sense your lack of faith and will be less likely to bring your desires into your reality.
Be Grateful of the Items You Have Already Found
Another important step to take is to be grateful for what you already have. When you are grateful, you are sending a message to the Universe that you are happy with your current situation. The Universe will respond by giving you more things to be grateful for. Gratitude is also a powerful manifestation tool. When you are grateful for what you already have, you are telling the Universe that you are ready to receive more.
One of the most important things to remember when manifesting your desires is to be patient. The Universe will not always bring your desires into your reality immediately. Sometimes it takes time for the Universe to line up all of the circumstances necessary to make your desires a reality. If you are patient and trust that the Universe is working on your behalf, you will eventually receive your thrifting desires and grails.
Now you are ready to find the manifestations that work for you.
Manifestations about Vintage Clothing
- “I am fashion, I am style, I am vintage.”
- “Vintage is always in style.”
- “Vintage is the new black.”
- “I live for fashion, I breathe for style, I die for vintage.”
- “Fashion fades, only style remains the same.”
- “Vintage is timeless.”
- “Vintage is ageless.”
- “Vintage is always fashionable.”
- “Vintage is everything.”
- “Vintage is my life.”
- “Vintage is my passion.”
- “Vintage is my addiction.”
- “Vintage is my obsession.”
- “Vintage is my religion.”
Manifestations about finding treasure.
- I will find treasure when I least expect it.
- The treasure I find will be something I have been wanting or needing.
- The treasure I find will be a great bargain.
- The treasure I find will be something unique.
- The treasure I find will bring me joy.
- The treasure I find will be something I can share with others.
- The treasure I find will be worth more than money.
- “I will find amazing clothing for less than $20”
- “I will find the perfect pair of shoes for only $10”
- “I will find at least one piece of jewelry for $5 or less”
- “I will find a great new purse for $15 or less”
- “I will find a beautiful piece of art for $20 or less”
Manifestations about Dressing Well
- “I am confident, stylish, and fabulous”
- “I am always fashionable and stylish”
- “I am surrounded by fashionable and stylish people”
- “I feel confident in my clothes”
- “I look professional”
- “Someone will compliment me about by shoes”
- “I look put together.”
Manifestations about Finding Clothing
- “I will attract clothes that make me feel confident and stylish.”
- “I will find clothes that are comfortable and make me feel good. “
- “I will find clothes that are my size and that fit me well. “
- “I will find clothes that I love and that I feel great in.”
- “I will find clothes that are affordable.”
- “I will find clothes that are perfect for my body type and that flatter me.”
- “I will find clothes that are perfect for my lifestyle and that I can wear often.”
- “I will find clothes that I feel great in and that I love wearing.”
Manifestations for Your Vintage Clothing Business
- “I will make a killing selling vintage clothes!”
- “I will find the perfect items to sell and make a great profit”
- “I will be successful in my vintage clothing business”
- “I will have a thriving business selling vintage clothes”
- “I will make a lot of money from selling vintage clothes”
- “I will have the financial freedom to work from home and make my own hours.”
- “I will have plenty of inventory to sell and will be able to make a comfortable living doing so.”
- “I will be my own boss”
- “I’m going to make my own schedule. I’m going to be in control of my own life.”